Sunday 5 May 2013

Vogue Fashion Festival

Hi guys,

Last Sunday Connie took a very exciting trip down to London for the Vogue Fashion Festival. It was featured in Vogue a few months ago and I was absolutely dying to go! I went with my friend Hannah who wanted to pick up her prom dress so it was a  two birds, one stone kind of day!


It was such an amazing event, everyone was so fashionable and all had there different styles. The first thing we did when we got there was went to the Braid Bar, there was loads of  brilliant hair stylists doing everyone's hair. I wanted my hair doing in a 'wrap around' plait but apparently my hair is too short (sad times) so I just got a plait along the front which she did super fast and it looked really cool.


We then had our lips done at the YSL counter and I got a bright coral colour. Once we were all pampered we went to the talk from Mario Testino. I knew quite a bit about Mario Testino but hearing about his life was incredible. He is so funny and polite and truly inspirational. The highlight from the talk was when he came out with his camera and took a photo of the audience and said 'now you can all say you have been photographed by Mario Testino'. Living Legend!


Such an amazing day and definitely want to go again next year, Vogue really are the best at what they do!


Robyn and Connie
xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment